"To build long term customer relationships through value and excellent service."
In addition to Tremont's significant standard production of analytical, laboratory and diagnostic products, we offer our services as your manufacturing partner.
By utilizing a wide array of disciplines and resources we can modify an existing design or completely develop a new product or process. Cost efficiency is created with tight controls in timeline, budget, concurrent processes and production scale. We efficiently develop a viable early stage engineering plan to bring the project to your desired level of completion including short run, scale up and full commercialization.
• Wet lay processes for glass microfiber and cellulose media development
• Porous media development including modification of standard grades
• Hundreds of standard material grades in glass, cellulose and synthetics
• Converting such as slitting, die cutting, shearing, laminating & interleaving
• Component design for injection molding
• Component assembly using ultrasonic welding
• Inspection, insertion and encapsulation
• Device optimization and process consulting
• Short run to mid-volume manual operations
• Custom syringe and inline filter devices with integrity testing
• Kitting and special packaging
• ISO Class 8 & 9 clean room assembly and production
• Paper chemistry and pilot production
• Lateral flow device design and development
• Point of care device design
• Test strip production
• Micro gravure coating
• Rapid whole blood separation technologies
• Microfluidic device design
I.W. Tremont Co., Inc. serves three primary markets: Analytical, OEM and Industrial.
OEM markets are served by utilizing the vast offerings of our production mills combined with significant converting and manufacturing capabilities. I.W. Tremont can work closely with your scientists, researchers, engineers and procurement personnel and can service customers with products from concept and prototype stages through production and ultimately warehousing and distribution. We understand the needs of manufacturers who develop and introduce new equipment. These needs often require a ramped approach to service and supply with strict confidentiality, which we gladly offer and commit to.
For initial requests for OEM or custom media solutions, please use the form located on our contact page here
For confidential or proprietary requests, please contact our Vice President Sales & Marketing directly for discussions at firstname.lastname@example.org.